ArcelorMittal Sheet Piling has developed many new sections over the last years. 2014 will not be an exception. As already announced a few weeks ago, the new GU 28N and GU 32N range will be available shortly.
Besides, ArcelorMittal continues investing in its facilities in order to continue offering outstanding products and services to our customers. For instance, steel sheet piles manufactured in the Polish mill of Dabrowa-Gornicza will be available in a maximum rolling length of 28 m in 2014.
Every new edition of the catalogue provides the opportunity to revise some text and tables and to adapt the layout of some sections, based on feedback from the users. You will notice some slight changes in the order of the chapters, as well as changes in some values of various tables. This time, we added two pages with several quite exceptional pictures of recent projects featuring our sheet piles. We welcome pictures of your own projects to continuously update this section.
The general catalogue, edition 2014, is available now in English; other languages will follow. It is a snapshot of ArcelorMittal’s unmatched range of sheet piling solutions, including accessories and services offered by the worldwide leading steel sheet pile manufacturer.
Compared to the previous edition, the main changes are:
- new GU 7HWS (sheet pile optimized for flood protection systems)
- new GU 28N & GU 32N range
- revision of the text on pages 6 & 15
- moving the location of some chapters, like the HZ®/AZ® now on p.24
- review of the chapter on steel tubes (p.38)
- changes in the table on driving caps (p.40)
- revision of the table on sealing products (p.47)
- maximum rolling length of GU sections (p.50)
- revision of the tables on availability of the sections vs. steel grades (p.51)
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any information on steel sheet piling or require any of our services provided free of charge.
Click on the picture to download the electronic file (.pdf version)
Released on May 21, 2014